Trade in your unloved items for credit. If you have like-new items in your wardrobe, you can send them to us in exchange for a Zalando gift voucher. Alternatively, Zalando can donate the value to a local cause.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to your owned items via your wishlist.
2. Select up to 20 items from your wardrobe to trade in. We'll let you know right away how much credit each item is worth.
3. Choose your credit once you've added all items to your trade-in box. You can redeem it as a Zalando gift card, or Zalando can donate it to the Red Cross or WeForest.
4. Submit your trade-in box and receive an email with a list of accepted items within 1-2 days. If you've submitted items not originally bought on Zalando, we'll double check if they fit our acceptance terms. Please note that prices could change at this point in time. You find the final prices listed in your email.
5. Ship your items with your shipping label and drop off your trade-in box at your choice of DHL location free of charge.
Make sure to put all items together in one parcel. We can only provide one shipping label per trade-in box, and the label is only valid for one shipment. If you can't fit all items in one parcel, please use a bigger box or add the additional items to your next trade-in box.
Please only send us the items we have already accepted. If we receive additional items or items we have already rejected, we won't have the possibility to return them to you.
6. Receive your credit confirmation once we've checked the quality of the items. This may take up to 14 days. You will receive an email with your gift voucher code or a confirmation of the donation afterwards.
What happens if I change my mind?
After you've registered your trade-in box, you can cancel it in your wardrobe for a brief period of time. If that option is no longer available, please contact our customer service.
- Articles must be in like-new condition. We cannot accept:
- Items with signs of use such as stains, holes or odour
- Intimate items such as lingerie and swimwear
- Counterfeit items and/or items without a brand label
- Children's clothing
- Basics such as plain, monochrome t-shirts
- Jewellery, scarves or hats
Items that are still within their 100-day return period
While we accept most brands found on Zalando — and many more! — we do not accept every brand. Items that have been purchased as pre-owned on Zalando and that fulfill our acceptance criteria are eligible for trade-in.
Now it's your turn to find your items a new home!