If an item is damaged or defective, you can file a complaint with us. To process this, we would need:
- A brief description about how the damage/defect has arisen.
- 4-5 informative pictures, with a description, for documentation purposes.
The defect must be clearly visible on at least one of the images. In addition, we would need complete photos of the product e.g. one from the front and one from the back. If the item is a shoe, we also require a picture of the sole.
You can send the pictures via email to email@example.com. We kindly recommend you to use either ZIP, RAR or JPEG format when sending your pictures. Once we receive the photos, we will review your request as quickly as possible. You will receive feedback from us within a few days on how to proceed.
We are unable to accept a reclamation for the following defects:
- Scuffed noses of shoes due to every day usage
- Damage to the heel of a shoe
- Damage due to incorrect or intense usage
- Increased perspiration
- Colour transfer (i.e. jeans colouring socks blue)
- Bobbling of the fabric
- Damage due to external factors, such as friction, sharp objects or chemicals
- Articles that cause physical discomfort i.e. blisters